HOMEWORK. Friday 15th., 2013.
1. You´ve got the whole week to memorice and practice your lines. Make sure you already know your lines by heart.
2. Catch up with your daily reading. Remember this is part of your final evaluation, so hand in your daily reading record (control de lecturas) next monday 18th.
HOMEWORK. Wednesday, February 6th., 2013.
1. If your have already got a rol for our Open House, please start memorising your lines, If you haven´t yet, prepare yourself to participate in the casting then.
HOMEWORK. Tuesday, February 5th., 2013.
1. We continue presenting the monthly projects.
2. Prepare yourself to participate in our Hamlet´s Casting. Choose a character, memorice some of its lines and rehearse at home to perform these next Wednesday 6th. All performances will be voted to pick the actors, actresses and staff for our next Open House.
HOMEWORK. Friday, February 1st., 2013.1. Finish your Monthly project. You´ll present the project next Tuesday February 5th.
2. Daily reading session record (from January 28th., to February 1st.) will be revised next Tusday February 5th. Control de lectura.
3. Prepare yourself to participate in our Hamlet´s Casting. Choose a character, memorice some of its lines and rehearse at home to perform these next Wednesday 6th. All performances will be voted to pick the actors, actresses and staff for our next Open House.
HOMEWORK. Thursday 31st., 2013.
1. Keep on working on your Monthly Project and bring the necessary tools and information to finish it tomorrow and present next Monday.
2. Keep on recording your daily reading sessions in English in your Recording reading booklet (control de lecturas).
HOMEWORK. Wednesday 30th., 2013.
1. Keep on working on your Monthly Project. Remember to carry out your investigación at home; and bring the necessary information and tools to start making your power point presentation in class. The project will be presented next Monday.
2. Keep on recording your daily reading sessions (in English) in your reading record booklet (registro de lecturas).
HOMEWORK. Tuesday 29th., 2013.
1. Study for your Listening evaluation. (Listening vocabulary list and listening exercises you´ve got in your notebook).
2. Study for your Speaking evaluation. (Types of accomodation; study all the related exercises you´ve got in your notebook: the type of accomodation you prefer, the one that you don´t like, and why - facilities and services at each type of accomodation).
Good luck!!! These are the last exams.
HOMEWORK. Monday 28th., 2013.
1. Finish illustrating the key reading vocabulary seen in class. (work in your notebook).
2. Study for your Reading Evaluation: Reading vocabulary list; and Reading vocabulary exercises.
3. Study for your Writing Evaluation: Descriptive Essay. You have got at least 4 essays in your notebook all of these with the corresponding corrections and/or feedback.
4. Have and record your 15-minute-reading session. (Registro de lecturas - book in English).
HOMEWORK. Thursday 24th., 2013.
1. Today you start your 15-minute-Reading sessions in English at home. Record the pages you´ve read during your session in your Record Reading booklet (control de lecturas).
2. Study your Grammar and Lexis notes and list to present the corresponding evaluation next Monday 24th.
ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND!!!
HOMEWORK. Wednesday 23rd., 2013.
1. Glue the Grammar and Lexis review (the 2 printed sheets) in your English notebook and solve it in pencil. Tomorrow we´ll clarify doubts.
2. Bring your Enligsh notebook for the Unit 4 revision.
Instructions: Read the text and answer the following questions. Your answers must be according to the text and different from the ones of your peers. Be creative and unique. Only the first 5 accurate participations will be awarded with an extrapoint in Reading.
1. Would you like to stay at Marriot Orlando World Center Resort & Convention Center? Yes, No, why?
2. Do you think your parents would like to stay at this hotel? Yes, No, Why?
3. What would you add to this hotel to make it even better?
ACCOMODATION IN ORLANDO, FLORIDA. Marriott Orlando World Center Resort & Convention Center
The world's largest Marriott with 2,000 rooms has an abundance of amenities, including two children's pools, six swimming pools and a 106-foot waterslide, a play room off the indoor pool with games, toys, videos and a TV; a video arcade with ping pong and air hockey; ; and organized daily fun like pool games, bingo, and craft projects.
Guests can enjoy the next-door championship golf course, Hawk's Landing Golf Club, or pamper themselves at the resort's spa. Children have their own activity center and the resort offers family friendly activities
There are comfortable rooms for families of four. Two double beds plus a small sofa that converted to a second bed gave the layout a junior suite feel. A flat-screen TV shared space on the long desk with a minibar.
The bathroom, also, is well-planned for more than one person with the bathtub/shower combo and toilet in a separate room; outside, a wide vanity with plenty of counter space held a single sink. Lightweight waffle robes in the closet were a nice touch.
The breakfast buffet at Solaris is a lavish affair, with an abundance of fresh fruit, an omelet station, and a continental breakfast/International section with smoked salmon and prosciutto. There are other restaurants ranging from sushi and Teppanyaki at Mikado to Italian at Ristorante Tuscany, to steak and seafood at Hawk's Landing. There is a Lobby Bar and Terrace, which serves up martinis and lobster quesadillas along with a view of the palm-tree-lined swimming pool.
Older kids slid repeatedly down the water slide, while parents of younger children relaxed by a hedge-protected sandy play area (the younger children adored it). Several hot tubs were popular, including one in a grotto surrounded by dramatic waterfalls on three sides. Every hour or so comes an announcement of a new supervised activity (like "spin art" and "key ring craft") kids can do. In between, little kids can find plenty to love about the children's air conditioned activity center, which has creative toys, books, TVs and games. Adjacent is a large, well-lit arcade older kids adore.
Waterfalls, rock and palm trees bestowed a relaxing atmosphere and affordable options await just inside the hotel off the pool, where a food court had a variety of affordable fast-food options (pizza, burgers and hot dogs).
Marriott Orlando World Center Resort & Convention Center is located adjacent to the Hawk's Landing Golf Club.
8701 World Center Drive, Orlando, Florida 32821 USA
Phone: (407) 239-4200; Reservations: (800) 621-0638
Web site: Marriott Orlando World Center Resort & Convention Center